Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Back from vacation

Back in town ... back in the Netherlands ... back from my holidays in Brazil where my daughter and I have been traveling a while for the past 3 weeks, have seen my family, some of my friends ... been back to my roots!
I had a great time ... but time goes to fast when we're having fun!!!
I'm going to share a few pictures with you ... well, they're really so many, but I'll show you just a couple.
First of all ...
... in a city on the country side called Serra Negra.
This is me with my friend on my first day ... drinking a caipirinha!!!


by the pool!!


... later on we went to visit Jesus ...


... on this little chair ...


... as it was very high ... I had to scream!


... and tried to fly!!!


... went to a very nice grocery store...


... bought some honey in meters ...


... and I had a few drinks with my friends!


Next stop: São Paulo!

... a very big city ... 
... too big actually!!




... with lots of buildings ...
... poverty ...



... but also some green parts ...
... at the Ibirapuera Park!




... after a couple of days ...
... we flew to a beautiful place called Florianópolis!


... with its gorgeous beaches ...






... drank a nice coconut water!


... and went to buy a few souvenirs ...


The other day went to the big Carnaval!







Here a little film to have an idea how it was!



Ok ... after that ... a football match ...


... some more beaches ...


...and more beaches ...




... and ...
... what can I say? ...
... we had lots of fun ...
... and had lots of beautiful weather ...
... and every single day was very hot!


We had our flight back ...


... and here I am ... 
... back in the Netherlands ... 
... in the cold, in the rain ...
... but very happy I've been back to Brazil!

Thanks for reading it and leave some comments if you wish!

... and ...


































2 comments: